Tuesday, November 3, 2009

From Deep Within

Hi, Folks!

My friend is currently recording his first EP with his band From Deep Within. It Makes me so happy to know he is doing what he loves. Although the process seems to be draining him quite a bit, i have no doubt in the world that their EP will be anything less than mind-blowing. Patrick is such a talented musician and I love seeing him so happy with their result so far! Deffinatly check out their band and listen to their EP once it's all finished. You should support this band why? Because I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with what they have to offer.
Patrick and from what I know the rest of the band are a bunch of amazing guys! And all incredibly talented.
They have my support and I am sure they will be more then greatful to have yours.




http://www.myspace.com/fromdeepwithinband





(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment