Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shitty Music Performances

Hiiii,

Just before everyone thought my school could not get any worse, they whip out the concert bands.
Not only are we FORCED to be in them but we have to play the worst music. I like classical, jazz and blues music, but we do this horrid kind of "cheap-swing" that makes your ears bleed. I got to play 4 Jazz chords today...it was beyond exciting?

I am so lucky that Lachlan Robbinson is in my music class, he is the best person you will ever meet in your life. His talent is beyond me. I am totally dreading next year for a few reasons; but the main one is that whilst I'm off to a new school, he stays at my current school. Music class without Lochie is a pointless and wasted. Not sure who i am going to have awesome jams with now but regardless no one could ever compair to him! Luckily we are in two developing bands together, so i deffinatly will still see him. But considering i have music 4 days a week, that leaves me a short 8 lessions left with him until the end. Didn't realize that even though most people at my school are complete douchers, there are some really amazing people who i will miss dearly. Sounds odd because i can see them out of school, it's not like I'm moving countries. But the majority of the time, we are at school. Alot of my memories will be from school and i would much rather share it with them than with anyone else. Anyways, today Lochie played me the song he wrote me for my birthday, it was easily one of the best gifts i recieved. It was written so well and played perfectly.

Speaking of gifts..I'm deffinatly more of a sentimental-gift loving person. Out of all the stuff I recieved, the best would be a wonderful letter from the great, Patrick Gengler, who i love more than words! The song Lochie wrote me which was amazing, a pair of pointy shoes i ranted about and wanted for yonks from Dee and a box of some of my favourite things from Adele.
To be honest, i didn't want anything at all for my birthday, but since these people are very persistant in gift-giving they did a more then wonderful job in getting the perfect things.

Anyways, to sum things up. Lochie is the best, i hate school and write me something. 

(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment