Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vegan

Hiii,

Well I've been vegetarian for over a year now because i strongly disagree with the inhumane way animals are treated. Not just the way they are slaughtered but their general living conditions are beyond horrific. I finnally got my shit together and officially decided to go vegan. If I'm going to be vegetarian for that reason, i may aswell do it properly. So i walked myself down to IGA and got a few new things for my fridge like; soymilk and egg replacer and all that stuff. Then i went to this strange, little organic store where i got heaps of awesome vegetables and fruits and meds that will help me...not die due to lack of something, haha.
I also got a little stricter with the products i have been using such as shampoo&conditioner, making sure i get the brands that are not animal tested and mostly organic.

Fairly excited to start this new-and-improved diet and hopefully will be able to influence or encourage people to do the same, or at least look into it. You should really do some reasearch into animal cruelty because it's more common that you think and if we all put our heads together we have more then a good chance of making a differance.

Other than that, i have had two days off of school this week for no reason. I think my mum has started to realise how misterable I am when I'm there. So the last 48 hours I've been both sleeping and writing a new song which i am excited to share with Lochie when they are up to scratch. I wish i could sit in my room all day and write music and do nothing else, it's what i want to do for the rest of my life. The time i spend not doing that is time wasted.

Anyways, can't really be bothered writing any more because I am going to work on this song now.

(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment