Sunday, November 1, 2009

Are we all honestly that blind?

The amount of odd looks i recieve each day is amazing. People actually stare, judge and assume things about me based on my appearance. A single glance in my general direction and they know my deepest, darkest of secrets! It is so silly to think that you "know" someone based on what you physically see. Wether it be who they are with, what they are wearing, their posture or the look on their face.
Are we all honestly that blind?

I could not care less of what the general public thought of me, chances are your opinion is infected. Infected with this ever growing disease. It will completely take over and control your mind, to the point where everyones got it and it seems...normal? It's socially acceptable to betray, bitch about, judge, be rude and lie to humans. We are living, breathing creatures that have unexplained feelings and emotions. For one human to tamper with anothers is mind blowing. To think another equal can completely change how you feel, the way you see things, the way you act. People open your eyes, be yourself for a little while. Stop following the incorrect social norms. Be a little nicer, give a little back. Enough with selfish attitudes and judgemental minds.

You take a general look, a nice skim of the modern day youth. Look at them, squirming. What social ladder are they climbing? 12 year olds that are having sex, 13 year olds that are doing drugs. Makes me sick, makes me beyond sick. How can we stand around and not only accept/agree with this, but encourage it?
We don't try to stop it, we live our lives allowing this to happen, watching the self-respect of young girls and boys slip away so quickly. I won't tell a little girl it's okay for being naked on the internet, i won't tell a little girl it's normal. Set some sort of example, or at least be true to yourself. At the end of the day the only person left disappointed and discusted will be yourself.



Get some self-respect, get your head straight and pin your eyes open until you see this is distroying our youth.  I'm sick if seeing meer children run around in mini-skirts, singlets with boobs out. Put your junk away and save it for someone who wants to see it. You embaress me, you put shame on yourself. You are nothing but skum, looked down upon by the sane. You don't need a kiss and cuddle or someone telling you "baby, it's okay, it's okay". You need to wake the fuck up and get a slap in the face. No bullshit.
You're all the bloody same. I wont sway my opinion to fit yours and i won't change myself to be "like" you. So stop judging me as though I am strange or wrong, stop doing it to eachother.
We are all infected, we are running out of precious time.








Look what we have become. Look what we have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment