Wednesday, November 4, 2009

sevendays

It is a meer 7 week days until i have finished at my current school forever. I have the most amount of mixed emotions, ever! Very sad to leave my music class, even more keen to start fresh in a new place filled with new people & better facilities. Hopefully I have a semi-decent music class, if not I shall just return back to my current school.

The days, minutes, seconds will drag until I am finished forever. Although, music always seems to go to fast! Everyone in that class has such a unique personality, honestly the best people there. I can't even explain how comfortable i feel around them. Considering my stage fright is horrible and very strong, the fact that i can play infront of all of them is amazing. Of course, i still get incredbily scared before i do, but i love the peace at mind knowing that they are listening with hopeful ears and understanding it for what it is.
I strongly doubt that even half the people in my new school will be as amazing as this small bundle of people.

I will miss them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment