Monday, October 19, 2009

Number One.

Well, this is my first blog ever.

To be honest I'm not too sure why i even made this. I don't think i will ever be able to think of anything to blog about.

Hmmmm.. i have about 15 days left of school? Which is amazing. That hell-hole is the biggest waste of time. I am forced to learn about subjects that i have no interest in, subjects that i will never need in my life. I want to sit in my room and play/write music all day. The amount of stuff i could get done in that time i waste at school is insane.

Speaking of music, what happened to Enter Shikari and NevershoutNever?
Enter Shikari's new songs are beyond awful in comparison to their old stuff. I was so excited to see them at Soundwave next year, but I'm assuming it's going to be one of those 'promotion gigs' where everyone who hasn't already heard their new stuff can hear it. Not keen.

Christofer Drew is the biggest sell-out, ever! He was much better before everything became "sex sells". His lyrics used to be better when he sang about REAL things. I honestly think he spends more time straightening his hair and getting professional photos of himself than he does writing music.

Thank god for good ol' Dallas Green, he makes my day!

Well thats more then enough bull-shit for today.

byee

No comments:

Post a Comment