Saturday, October 24, 2009

SAW VI

Today was a horrible day at work. Luckily it was improved when me and Darren decided to go to the 9:15 screening of SAW 6! Again, it was gorey as anticipated. I suppose if you are into that stuff, it will not fail to impress. Bloody and guts aside, the story line confused the shit out of me. Maybe i missed one of them? Anyways, i was so confused the whole time. It didn't help having Darren crack the best funnies during the entire film. Honestly, not the best movie i have seen, but i suppose if you have some sort of sick fettish it may be just the movie for you!

I always think about the people that write these movies, think up the carefully hand-crafted machines used to kill the victims. What goes through these peoples heads? What do they ponder on to make them create these weaponds, even though they are fictional. It is such a scary thought.

Might watch some sort of 'pick-me-up' film....hmm..

Anchor Man it is.

Gotta' get me some RON!


(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment